Who we are
Our website address is: http://nottsfood.co.uk
The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information through the business and while you browse or use this Website and our services. If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing/using this Website or any NottsFood services, and/or refrain from submitting your personal data to us.
Table of contents
Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Trent Vision LTD via the website or NottsFood branded services. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46 EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Trent Vision LTD, we or us
Trent Vision LTD, a company incorporated in England and Wales with the registered number 11989454 whose office is at Flat 3, 60 Goose Gate, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 1FF;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Trent Vision LTD and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Trent Vision LTD and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.nottsfood.co.uk, and any sub-domains of
this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any situation provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Trent Vision LTD is the “data controller”. This means that Trent Vision LTD determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, you Data is processed.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
- We collect data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- Trent Vision LTD will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any
- when you register with use and set up an account to receive our products/services;
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
- We are registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Register, our registration number is: ZA519845.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
- For the delivery of the direct marketing to you via e-mail, or any other form of communication
or social media, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
- soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have
previously engaged with us (for example, you contacted us to ask for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under “soft-opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
- for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide, or by initially sending a message/communication to us.
- if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw consent, see the section headed “Your rights” below.
- When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter such contract.
Who we share Data with
- We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons: a. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – To obtain advice from
Keeping Data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- Access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
- We store your Data on secure mobile devices, with backups stored on Samsung
Google accounts. Access to these accounts is restricted to employees of Trent Vision LTD.
- Technical and organisation measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in retention to your data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you
at any time by messaging “SHOW ME MY DATA” within the existing WhatsApp conversation with NottsFood (+44 7916 771006), or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse you request, we will tell you the reasons why. We may ask for proof of identify when you request access to your Data.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete. We may ask for proof of identify when you request your Data to be altered.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems. This can be done by by messaging “STOP” within the existing WhatsApp conversation with NottsFood (+44 7916 771006). Please note that it will take up to 7 working days to ensure you are fully removed from our systems. We may ask for proof of identify when you request your Data be erased.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it. We may ask for proof of identify when you
request access to your Data be restricted.
- Right to data portability – the right to request we move, copy or transfer your Data. We may ask for proof of identify when you request your Data be moved, copied or transferred.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests. We may ask for proof of identify when you request your
Data be moved, copied or transferred.
- To make enquires, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the
processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please
contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled
by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership or control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or
remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and
Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Trent Vision LTD by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8 September 2019